In order to clean up after renovation or construction, it is necessary to contact a specialized team. Doing it yourself can be difficult, as it takes a lot of time and effort to remove construction dust and debris. It can also be a problem to choose the right cleaning products, for example, to remove glue stains, grout joints or glue marks.
Our post renovation or construction cleaning job includes:
- Dry and wet floor cleaning;
- Removal of dust, stains and other construction contaminants (heavy soiling such as glue or oil-based paints are discussed separately);
- Cleaning of skirting boards, doors, radiator sockets, switches, light fittings;
- Cleaning of walls and ceiling is carried out separately. If the pollution is insignificant and will take up to 30 minutes, they are included in the cost of cleaning. If the contamination is more significant, the time and payment for cleaning of walls and ceiling are negotiated additionally.
- If necessary, we can also clean household appliances.
- Cleaning of construction waste is carried out separately. Large-size garbage is negotiated separately.
Cost of cleaning after repair
|50 м2||from 102.00 €|
|75 м2||from 131.25 €|
|100 м2||from 156 €|
|125 м2||from 195 €|
|175 м2||from 269.50 €|
|215 м2||from 326.80 €|
|250 м2||from 375.00 €|
|300 м2||from 441.00 €|
The minimum exit fee is 50 €.